2011/10/04

2011年10月4日 Two for Tuesday


I keep writing non-stop. In fact, most of the time I notice I'm several days ahead in posts, but I'm trying to keep it to a daily basis only, posting what I experience that day, but I notice more and more I have more things I would like to address or talk about, or avoid all together. Some how it's not working, so I'm going to double up when I deem appropriate.

I can't dare say how my classes are going since I missed one due to a religious experience, or holiday rather. Or both. Plus some of my classes were cancelled because of it! Man these Jews are crazy. I can say that somehow the constant demand of work, school, school's work, has more or less alienated me from thinking, but somehow even my feelings and thoughts take over in my dreams, and I see people I may or may not should be seeing. Like Chuck Norris. It must be a sign that I may die within the next month?

While it's reversed to avoid copy-wrong protection laws, it still points out how most of my instructors deal with goyim. And it's funny.


The one thing I like about Jews is that they're all disagreeable, they hate each other as much as they love each other, or at least they realize that both are mutually necessary, since they (love and hate) affirm and negate both at the same time. And in reverse, like the video. One does not love without hate, and one can't hate without love existing at some point (including potential). It's an interesting dialectic, whereas the Japanese would rather avoid the issue until they're 40 years old, retired, and/or dead. Neither is good or bad, it is what it is, like smegma being eaten by a Japanese lady to pay for Louis Vuitton handbags. Priorities right?

You stupid bitch

Just now someone came into my lab. I'm not even working but I knew the stupid bitch who sat adjacent from me, and she was going to get a lecture. She had coffee or tea in a cup, which she tried to conceal by putting it on the floor next to the table. I recognized her immediately, it was Mayucorn. She had that same cunt-eyed-soulless smile, which she normally activates with total insincerity whenever she says hi to me, but only if I notice her first. I wasn't bothered by that, since most people like her have the same expression almost daily. Including myself when I deactivate feelings. I just reminded myself that I turned them off, just as I turn them on. And I know this. That, in itself, is taxing, and another issue...
What bothered me was that I had to tell her that she was in violation of the lab rules and that she had to put her drink in the general, and yet unmarked, designated area. She did such, and less than 10 seconds later she got up and left. Telling her isn't an issue, it's just that I have to explain to her why she is a stupid bitch and can't read or obey the rules.

Good. Get out of here if you don't like me telling you the rules.
Fuck her, she violated the rules, and you'd be accountable for that if you did nothing.
Yeah no shit.
Even if you're not working, you're still an employee in the work environment, regardless of whether or not you're actually working. You have a moral obligation to say something, otherwise you can remind her of WW2.
I know. 

Do I even have to say it?
Yes I do.
And yet, I was a little surprised that during this whole dialog, not once did the attendant acknowledge or notice the dialog at hand, or Mayucorn's behavior as soon as she walked into the lab. I didn't feel like a dick, or if I did it was a flaccid one. She should obey those rules. 
Unlike the real world, if she fucks up a computer or makes a spill, she's not accountable, the attendant IS. And that's fucking bullshit, but that's the way it goes. We can't detain her, we can't shoot her - Wait what? Okay, not with guns at least, but because she's Japanese I'm sure we could shoot her with "si me gustó" sauce in one of the bathroom stalls... - we can't just say, "Oh it's just some Asian looking person." Plus, if one doesn't even see it, how can you tell? We don't take people's names, we don't require much, just follow guidelines and rules. 
Don't talk on your cellphone in the lab, keep conversations low-quite, and no drinks at or near computers. Pretty fuckin' simple. Apparently not for people or Jap-whores, yes I'm a betting man who thinks Mayucorn has had enough cornhole action to merit the title, who think it's okay to assume entitlement of certain behaviors. If I could have just broken out with, "Bitch, what the fuck is your problem?" maybe things would have been different.

Looking over to my left and notice Ms. I-Think-Running-Is-A-Sport, whom I also work with, and she appears completely oblivious to what's going on. No surprise there, some people get into the zone, or they don't care about their environment. How those people can genuinely be concerned about global warming I have no idea. If you don't even give a fuck about your immediate surroundings it sounds insincere, at least to me, that one could go so far to say they "care" about the Earth. Even though they're fine having things made in the USA, shipping to China, assembled, and then shipped back to their location. iPod anyone? Yes I have one... Yeah, that makes sense. Wait what? You forgot about all that oil necessary shipping? For the plastics? 
Yeah. Thanks. Fuck you Baltimore.

Grouchy?  
No, just disappointed.
I almost never really feel this way towards anyone who isn't a friend or family member. What I mean is that, I don't really invest an intense amount emotion over who it is, rather than what they are doing. 

With family and friends, yes, if I'm bothered or troubled I'm going to be bothered that it is THAT person doing THAT one thing I don't like. 
Many times I've said shit I wish I never did. 
Many times I've made people cry over horrible words, because just like me they associate their feelings with my character and being AND my actions, albeit in reverse. I have yet to find a way to genuinely show remorse towards those whom I have or may have wronged, and cared about. Sure I'm sorry, but I wish I could help them somehow. Sometimes we don't get a choice or don't have opportunities.

Should we make opportunities?
Check the price tag first.

He-brew, She-brew, 
We-brew

Although the highlight today, so far, was learning how to write my name in Hebrew, I was told that my name also could be said or used as "Ali." Fuck. Anything that sounds middle-eastern, or rather, anything that implies

"I come from a land,
from a faraway place,
where the caravan camels roam.
Where they cut off your ear 
if they don't like your face, 
it's barbaric,
but hey, it's home!"

Seriously, it's taken from Aladdin, yes the Disney film.

Needless to say I'm just sticking with "Eric". Mainly because "Simcha-the-Pimpin'-Jew" was taken.
I wonder what tomorrow holds? 

I'm just beginning to see, 
now I'm on my way. 
It doesn't matter to me, 
[smoking my life] away.

No comments:

Post a Comment