2011/10/19

2011年10月19日 Sleep and smug lesbians

I woke up in a sweat to Ivanova speaking about C&C's procedures or something related to the war. I wasn't, quiet sure why I had not set a timer to turn off the T.V. It wasn't like I didn't want to watch Babylon 5, but waking up to it in a sweat was problematic. Or was it the amount of heat I felt while sleeping? I'm sure that could have been it, but I wasn't sure which of the two it was specifically. So I went back to sleep, over slept, but still made it to work well on time. I was just exhausted emotionally the week and prior week. This explains why when I got home zonked out as soon as I sat down.

Something I wanted
to do this morning
Spacing out at work this morning, I listened William Shatner sing Rocket Man. Then some idiot-man-hating-lesbian-customer who instead of actually getting proper instruction on computer use, did her best to "solve" her problem by downloading installers for programs already on the computer! Eventually the crazed angry, and presumed, lesbo started smugly talking to me from her seat, while the industrial printer was running as if it were a belt fed machine gun. She was about 15 feet away from me, and talking at a low voice. I couldn't hear a damn word she said. So I got up, walked to her, stared at her as if she is a moron, which I believe she is, and I told her, "I'm sorry I can't hear you over printer." Blah blah blah, from both of us. Eventually I solved the problem in less than 15 seconds. I could have held my breath and did such, if I did  not have to speak. Her alien sounding "Thank you sir." only confirmed my assumptions of militant-feminist-lesbianism.

I wasn't angry at her per se but rather dealing with people who don't want help, and yet she obviously couldn't solve it on her own. I- No, I'm actually am irritated that she looked irritated that she had to ask me. I'm sure it bothered her to thank me. I could help, I did help, and yet it just bothered me because I didn't feel like anyone learned anything, other than I realized I didn't really learn anything or change. I'm wondering how I can fix that or if I can't do it alone? But in the end, in the very end, I was happy I did help her. Even though I was irritated at her ambiguous behavior and smug face. The latter of which I find disturbing. Fucking man-hating-militant-lesbians. It's really the man-hating ones that bother me.

It's worse for me when I'm asked for help, and as soon as I ask a question or want to provide help, I'm waved off or my help is dismissed. I've had that happen while trying to direct someone to another department:

"Excuse me do you know where the picture department is?"
"What are you trying to do?"
"Oh never mind."
Me pissed off and irritated, "Wait." said sternly, "Are you trying to get an ID or replacement? If so, go into that building. It's the far right corner."
"Oh, um thanks." She said as if she didn't care.
I was pissed off at that. If she didn't care, don't ask me to! Especially when one asks for help.

This morning would have been easier to deal with if I didn't have to deal with goddamn militant lesbians, and if the banana bread I bought in the cafeteria didn't taste old.

No comments:

Post a Comment