2011/10/13

2011年10月13日 Time-out

I woke up around noon this morning, to a class that had just finished.
I won't be going to the later classes, including the Jew one.

My pain in my knee has been killing me lately and I have no intention to leave the house, not only because of that, but because of other reasons as well. I also had dreams again. Dreams where I asked questions at men, and never received an answer. If I could say I'm feeling good or okay with sincerity, I would, but I'm not..

Today will be a time-out. A time-out for me to think about what's important.
I kind of know already what is to me, and I wish my knee wasn't so stubborn today, as it distracts me from thinking at times. I need to drink more water? Take some drugs, take some food, lie down, stare at ceiling, and fall asleep to wake up again. Can't go back to normal, we're about 15 minutes off.

I went downstairs to warm up in front of the fire. I put something in the fire. It burned quite well. But even after it was burned to almost nothing, I couldn't help but become more frustrated, or rather empty, since nothing filled that empty void. I was hoping it would make something easier, it didn't, other than leave room for more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment