2012/04/21

2012年4月20日 Going/Career

Example of sacrifices for
life, etc
Over the years when I've given instruction, a presentation, or a lecture I have been told that I should consider a job in a field where I will be able to do that. In a sense, becoming a HS teacher or even professor at a university is probably the best route. With that said, the next question comes to mind, "In what?" Frankly speaking, education as a whole is interesting to me, be it social studies, English (language or literature), other foreign languages, and so forth. Even discussing how to effectively teach better is something I enjoy.

With that said, it just means more school and education. How one accomplishes that and what sacrifices have to be made is another issue. Sacrifices have to be made, it cannot always be "take take take", at least in my life it can't be. I wasn't lucky enough to be born into a Saudi Prince's family, and in actuality I would consider that to be unlucky, because I'd probably be a Muslim.

Over then next few months I will probably discuss this further. But for now, I pretty much know where I'm going to be. And that's around people who let me help them with wanting to learn, ask questions, and them helping me with learning along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment