2012/04/15

2012年4月15日 Omission

Today's article is going to be omitted. Because I'm not ready to talk about it, and I haven't even resolved somethings with myself.

I asked a family member if they were happy I still talk to them, even though they were a full-blown alcoholic. It's been over 5 years, and even though the past is in the past, my brother refuses to talk to this family member. I still talk to this family member, even though we still have problems sometimes, life is never without problems.

I think that's the reason I stuck around for that person, because I believe they could change and they did, but even with myself I was only able to change because I made my reasons and decided on my own. No one made me do anything, no one gave me a reason. I made and found my own reasons, and I temper and re-sharpen them as they wear with use. If I didn't give anyone else an equal chance, I'd be a hypocrite, which is something I've got to prevent myself from being.

No comments:

Post a Comment