2012/04/18

2012年4月17日 T4T: Waking up is hard

Two 4 Tuesday
Obviously I couldn't date her if that's how
she felt about conversation.
What if I want her to make me a sandwich or get beer?
Is it that waking up is hard, or does sleep really feel that good? If it's the latter case, why are we afraid of death? Since, no one really knows what it's like to be dead for more than a day and a half, we can only imagine that death and its unconsciousness is like sleeping. 

BUT! When it comes to being a cyborg, we do have people we can ask. Most of those people write books about the universe, black-holes (not hookers), and computers. More info here via Wikipedia

Unfortunately for the organ donor industry (in China or wherever)-- Yeah it's probably not a "donor," in the sense of volunteers, in China though. Anyway, I can't imagine a lot of people killing themselves so they can sleep forever. At least in the sense that we don't get to interview them about they did it.

It's kind of funny, since I actually like sleeping. Sleeping isn't really a painful process, but I suppose unlimited amounts of sleep will be my reward in life someday. The reward is going to be that when I die, I don't have to be bothered with having to get up for work or anything. It's kind of nice. 

If I'm buried in the ground or cement - I'm against zombies - I hope my friends and/or family include a butter-knife, McDonalds' toys, a Fleshlight and a blanket. This way we can confuse the fuck outta' archaeologists 1000 years from now. We'll probably need a hug too. And a lot of aspirin from stiff joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment