2011/05/10

Fuck Conway Twitty

Online I'm looking at information for my PVNS (goggle it), and somehow I'm listening to Conway Twitty's, "Hello Darlin'"
I almost broke down and cried right on the spot, but since I had to man it up in the workplace/lab, I decided against it.

My knee has been killing me for about two weeks now, maybe longer. I had to drop a class since I missed to many to catch up. When you live 10 miles away from school/work, it's hard to really get to school when you can barely limp around your own place. The pain in my knee reminds me why I hate life: because it's mine.


Yesterday my roommate told me he's moving out within a month or so. Great.
I have to find new housing or something while he gets ready to move and during my finals. No problem there, since I'll end up blasting music his way on a regular basis. It's not like he'll mind since I'm more or less going to be homeless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN2tdIf52QA

No comments:

Post a Comment