2011/05/18

2011年5月18日 Finally

A post I made on the 12th, finally showed up.
You can find it under, 05/12 titled as 2011年5月12日 Phlegm.

Yesterday class was fucked off again for the 3rd consecutive time, since I could barely walk or concentrate. I gimped home, then to my mom's house where I pounded some ibuprofen (I think around 1200mg +) to cable TV, which I don't have. Falling asleep around 3pm, I later woke up this morning at around 8am. I slept for 17 hours and had dreams about helicopter-gunships, which later turned into little remote control helicopters, but not before a group of us did strafing runs to blow up oil refineries, train yards, and trains. Then somehow I saw my ex-girlfriend, who seemed weirded out to see me. We stared at each other, not really sure what to say, and partially embarrassed. Some Japanese dude came to me and started explaining something about water purification in English. Before I woke up I was in tribal Africa. I had no idea how I had dreams like this or the relationship to such dreams. I can guess for the girlfriend part, but the helicopter part and Africa I have no idea whatsoever, maybe it's R.U.F related? I mean, I saw Predators a couple of nights ago, so that could explain Africa. In actuality it's probably the two students in my ESL class from west Africa that reminded me of Africa, since I tutored Monday.

Beyond the dreams, the knee this morning gave me no pain, but stiffness was there again. Yesterday was extremely painful, and I tend to think about ways to effectively express how torture could be applied to a person, due to the pain I feel myself. I don't condone torture, but I wonder if inflicting pain on a person is actually effective for breaking said person, or maybe it's better to break the person watching the torture? 

Who said torture is done to break the person under such violence?
I wonder if life is the same.
Do we break each other because
we believe the other person deserves it?
Or do we break each other,
so that others watching 
are put in their place?
"It tickles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment