2011/05/28

2011年5月27日 "Fuck" #001

There are some things in life that genuinely merit such commentary, or said expression.
"Fuck." Happens to be one of those things that works well with just about anything, and frankly those who choose not to say it, ought to think of some variant, like "Shitting in Tupperware!"
It should not surprise anyone that some people have apparently attempted it - shitting in Tupperware.
Go fucking Google it [link], as one should never take my word for it!

Today is one of those days that make me feel like, "Fuck this sucks."
I had intended to write about my adult ESL fuckers, but in the end I am writing about the quality of life since my knee is negating all potential patience. The burning just makes me a grouchy-fucker, and quite snappy. I cannot drive very well when my knee hurts, because I cannot focus on potential dangers.
More depressing is that I cannot even get that far if I cannot get into a goddamn car.

An accurate representation of pain.

Today is a "Fuck." day.

No comments:

Post a Comment