2011/05/29

2011年5月28-29日 Finnish Sauna Finished

An example of typical Swedish people*,
who dislike sauna.
I love Finnish sauna. The taste of beer, which you can taste either while drinking in a sauna or by pouring a slight amount into a ladle that already has some water, and then releasing the contents onto the super-heated rocks, is fantastic. The smell of watered-beer steam is quite good and frankly any claims of douche-baggery that contests such probably comes from someone with either no dick or no self-esteem.

Finnish sauna is the reason why I neglected posting for the 28th, and although it wasn't intentional that missed out, I don't feel too bad that I did. Lately I have been having a hard time wondering about what is the right thing to post and what is the wrong thing. In the end I find that posting nothing is worse than actually posting something.
This is a another reason why I dislike with whole-hearted sincerity MURAKAMI HARUKI as a writer. I find most of his material to be quite facile, flacid, testicle-less, and yet done in such as way that it accommodates sheepish people, in emotions and behaviorisms. While his commentary reflects people's actions and thoughts as a whole (sheepishly for sheepish people), I find that nothing really is achieved in a sense of personal responsibility.
I wonder if this behavior is done because Murakami Haruki and his wife are in love with the same man: himself. I think anyone who has an opportunity financially to raise children outside of poverty, and does not do such (i.e. doesn't have children), tends to orient his or herself towards some kind of selfish idealism. That idealism will never be achieved, completed, or accommodated through application of such either.
In the end, just like a small penis, Murakami will probably find himself desiring more in and out of his life or he'll end up pissed off and insecure like most people with small-penis-syndrome.

I am surprised he hasn't bought a big truck yet.
And yes, the link is SFW (Safe for Women), because they don't have dicks.

I think about these things in the sauna, and I think about the quality of life. In fact, I do not think there has been a time where I have been in a sauna, except alone, and where I have not discussed the quality of life. Finnish saunas, to me, equate to a place where one can quietly contemplate about things. For a room without mirrors it certainly allows one to reflect on a lot of things. Such as one's own nakedness, as I'm not going in a sauna with a fucking towel at 90+ Celsius (194.0 Fahrenheit). 

*Not an accurate representation of anything related to Sweden or its people, although it might apply to Romanian gypsies.

Edit: And sauna happens to help the joints, which is why in lieu of marijuana I am for them (sauna).

No comments:

Post a Comment