2011/05/20

2011年5月19日 The sun this morning was like a big black lady

This morning I woke up and felt for the first time in a week plus or so that my life did not revolve around a metaphor relating to pre-ejaculation. I was able to move around with relative ease and found no significant resistance towards mobility. My knee seemed flexible and ready to start the day, just like ideal encounters with sexual-enter-course. Yes it's enter-course, because some part of me IS going to enter and exit at some point (repeated 300x). I did not feel as if I was getting ready for school only to be overcome by soreness in my knee, as such would have negated my ability to go to school, just like pre-ejaculation negates one's ability to proceed with orgasmic sexual encounters. One of those things is actually entertaining and worth laughing at.

Outside I realize how intensely bright and dominating the sun was this morning. At 6:50am the sun appeared as if it was about ready to whoop some cracker-ass in to shape, if that certain cracker didn't get his ass to work and school. The sun to me represented one of those black ladies who genuinely enjoy sex as much, if not more than men, but is unwilling to suck a dick outside of birthdays and special circumstances.

I just now realized that I can spell "circus" with circumstances, and "Cum-Stances," which is no better than the kung-fu movie "Snake-Crane Secret". Think of your own innuendos, I know I have, and it doesn't involve pulling a snake out of the ass of a crane. I haven't seen a sun or black lady like this since Japan, except in Japan I don't think I saw a single black lady in the traditional American sense of what I'm trying to express. But I digress....

Honest to God, I was looking for a cloud to save me from this weather, as I knew no blanket or hiding in the apartment all day would save me, but just like a large black lady I could almost hear the sun whispering all around me, "NUH-Uhh Baby, you ain't gonna mess around now." With that, I got on the train to work wondering about whether or not the sun, if it genuinely were a large black lady, would cook breakfast that did not involve grits, grease, or something served cold. While my stereo-type might be questionable, take a serious look at Tyler Perry's Mabel "Madea" Simmons, before you crack the whip on me. While holding that thought, at least let me put the ball gag in my mouth first before you consider the intellectual witch-hunt and whipping to begin.

Nonetheless the sun came out, and so far the day is okay, except for the two packages of nuts I put in my mouth for a substitute for breakfast and lunch. I masticated those nuts until they felt tender and warm. My saliva accommodated them gently down my throat, although the saltiness left me a little parched, I did not mind since I had some Mountain Dew, yet warm, which almost negates the purpose of relieving the dryness of my throat.




On top of my sub-sexual relationship with the nuts that is just as serious as Bill and Hillary Clinton maintaining a sexual relationship since 1995, CNN this morning was a disappointment. Even now I wonder how CNN's Head-Line News could be considered a legitimate cable TV channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment