2011/05/12

2011年5月12日 Phlegm

Phlegm is probably God's way of telling us to fuck off in terms of enjoying any capacity of sleep. I woke up around 4:30 am because I couldn't stop coughing, so I did what I thought would help: I took a shower. I don't notice too much of a change.

The knee is still giving me bullshit, and periodically with the coughing and motion from coughing, it is bothered. I haven't been able to get more than 3 to 5 hours of sleep since my knee has started hurting, and with the phlegm as acting as a mortar team I don't imagine I'll be getting much anytime in the immediate future.
I saw part of Game of Thrones last night since I'm having trouble concentrating due to my knee and coughing. The hedonistic behavior of that program reminded me why I find people who engage in such to be worthless people. Walking meat-bags of people who like to claim there is some quality to their life. I doubt there is a real quality, versus comparable quantity. I'm hoping the asshole characters somehow die brutally, disembowelment or something that makes one question the origin of Sloppy Joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment