2011/05/26

2011年5月26日 Freedom from oppression, or just another way to say "Fuck you whitey/nigger/gook/insert ethnicity" without malice.

Is hateful material permitted on Blogger?
And yes, this whole entry is worth reading,
as the alternatives are jacking off, 
which might not be that bad, on second thought.
Blogger strongly believes in freedom of speech. We believe that having a variety of perspectives is an important part of what makes blogs such an exciting and diverse medium. With that said, there are certain types of content that are not allowed on Blogger. While Blogger values and safeguards political and social commentary, material that promotes hatred toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity is not allowed on Blogger.
This is the sign Jesus showed
the Jews, according to John 2:18,
when He was pissed off.
  • What does this mean? 
  • Wait, it doesn't say anything about fat or ugly people, so they're fair game? 
  • Does it mean we can't make racist or religious jokes?
  • Does it mean that Blogger is a bunch of total bullshit when it comes to believing strongly in freedom of speech?
Hell yes it is, and it's funny because I'm not angry or filled with hate.

So if Hitler never said that he hated the Jews and they all should die, his behavior is excusable?
Let's define hate according to Webster:
That was easy!
Now I can begin with what I actually wanted to address.
The following is from an email I got from a friend. He lives in a part of the world were things are a lot more diverse compared to where I live.
Anyway, let's begin our adventure in the world of repugnant behavior-isms.
[The story begins]
Not this time.
First and foremost. I had a very uncomfortable/disturbing moment tonight. It was about midnight and I was walking to the library as I have a paper due tomorrow about WW2 that I just started...I am walking and I see this guy. Black dude. Not dirty or homeless looking. Wearing a backpack. Now I try to practice situational awareness. I hear him coming up behind me. I pickup my pace. I have no protection on me. I hear him hurrying up. I know he is coming up behind me. I turn to face this dude. He looks at me and is out of breath due to running. He looks at me. I look at him and he says;

"Satan has you. Work for Christ."

At that point he books it.

First of all, it bothers the hell out of me just because the "Satan has you" part. I feel I am religious and saying that just made me doubt much of my religious side. Second of all, if in that senario, what do you do? Do you turn to face him? How do you defend yourself? Is my question making sense?
Which btw, just spoke to my dad and realized the dude was trying to mug me.

I didnt include this but he made that statement (Jesus whatever) as he was sprinting away. Which he started to do the minute I looked at him. There was no reason to run. No bus stations nearby therefor no chance to catch a bus leaving or anything like that. It was also in an area where no one would have seen it. Basically an ally between two buildings..
I really need to carry something. But sadly I dont know what would have helped me in that situation (which is legal...).
[End of story]

Outside of a .45 caliber handgun, a flacid/erect penis, or Pee-Wee Herman I am not really sure what else to recommend, as I usually carry the former two whenever I am about the town. What I'm curious about is how a black guy is out of breath, aren't those people supposed to be hella fast? We know these people aren't.

To answer the questions he brought up, I would probably face the guy to identify where his hands move, i.e. is he trying to launch gorilla juice - sperm, from extra-large penises - at me from a distance or does he think he's some kind of cowboy? Furthermore I would not use or pullout a cellphone, within a 21 foot span (6.4 meters), because doing such removes my ability to use my hands for other things: like jacking off.

Defending myself is tricky, and since I have PVNS I would not bother negotiating with anyone in terms of "take what you want". Try to remember the last picture on this page I posted, and you'll know why.
I would never pull a weapon until I was at least 95 percent sure the opponent had one and threatened my life, and of course this means that I would carry a weapon outside of my phallus in terms of defending my life.
If one can't get a concealed handgun license in their state or country, I recommend the Guardian-Backup and I carry it everyday in case I grow more foreskin.
And if you can't get those, learn to carry a cop.

As for the commentary of the guy?
Anyone who says "Satan has you. Work for Christ." clearly needs a sense of humor, my first response most likely be: 
"No, the hours suck."

For some reason the "Black dude" 
after saying what was said, 
reminds me of this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment