2011/05/23

2011年5月22日 Dreams

The worst part about waking up in the morning is the act itself.

Waking up in the middle of a dream, to me, is
quite depressing and it is something that can be painful.
Yet, it is just as beautiful as someone 
whose love is built on the foundation of a lie.


Does this mean beautiful things are an affirmation of lies and bias?
At present I refrain from answering, 
as my own bias on the issue along with my question, 
only accommodate more and more limitations
that I could do without. 
The question requires more thought, 
just like many others that are 
limited in truth or express half-a-truth.





Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are the things I enjoy more than I do life at times. I enjoy living as much as the opportunity presents such, ideally without some-sort of negation or limitation towards integrity & responsibility; although, my dreams somehow accommodate a degree of unobtainable universal-idealism that does not subscribe to the limitations of altruistic values or one's ego (ethical or otherwise).

The dreams I see always offer some kind of resolution, nonetheless with a price tag. Some dreams remind me that in life one ought not to create truth in the absence of such, and I find this just as frustrating as watching a video called, "Goatse Girl." (NSFW, Link). The reason it should be frustrating for just about anyone, is that without truth sometimes a person's ability to understand the nature of things is limited in terms of spiritual growth. Moving on, ignorance, and indifference only negate the necessity of truth, as most if not all truths are unbiased expressing neither good or bad. Just as God says in (King James Version) Exodus 3:14,

And God said unto Moses, "I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
What does it mean when truth is applied to the same meaning of said expression?
To me, it means: that truth is what it is, and not subject to the limitations that humans or otherwise generally prescribe to such.
Truth is at times is much like a picture.
We can look at it (truth) working towards a change in the memories we have of that (picture of truth), however it will always be nothing more than our own biases over the truth, which is about as wonderful as pre-mature ejaculation on one's own wedding night.

Nothing is gained through the negation of oneself through omitting the opportunity of truth in one's life.
Denying the past, present, or future existence of one's involvement in our lives or another's,
through manipulation of memories, just like how dreams manipulate our minds and the opposite as well, 
is something that only affirms a degree of selfishness whose potential negates the promising nature of being a human (versus being an animal).

Existence does not mean active participation, but rather one's own personal experiences, thoughts, and actions in regards to the involvement of one another. 

For example, most Israelis would rather not involve themselves with Nazis, yet their lifestyle reflects their negation of involvement and existence with and regarding Nazis, rather than negating their own life or existence. To "Never Forget", is not a statement that reflects thought on the past, but rather the affirmation that the past and future are and can be, one. Accommodating both only allows one to come full circle without a degree of hatred, which is another topic I will assess later.

No comments:

Post a Comment