2011/08/19

2011年8月18日 You should have goals

When I drive around I listen to loud music, in fact, I think I'm losing my hearing to the awesomeness of having a sub-woofer. Anyhow, none that really matters, what really matters is having goals with this sub-woofer. This is Fozzjnen's fault to the max.

My objective is simple, play loud music that is annoying and use my first amendment rights as a way to express such. No it's not protesting, because believe I need a permit for that.

How it's done:

  1. All windows must be down
  2. Music must be clear and audible
  3. Deliberate driving
  4. A smiling or smirk-like face, nothing exaggerated

So here's the list (with links):

  • [X] Driving slowly by people who are seating playing gangsta rap filled with Flavor Flav. Only applies if "niga" (i.e. nigger) is being used every 2 seconds for the majority of the song (1/3).
  • [X] Play Fuck the Police by NWA, while in front of, behind, or parallel to a police car
  • [  ] Play Cop Killer by Body Count, while in front of, behind, or parallel to a police car
  • [X] Play ANY Barry White song, while in front of, behind, or parallel to a police car
  • [X] Play the opening of Chimaira's The Flame, next to the open window of a car operated by a woman.
  • [  ] Playing the Mister Roger's theme song next to a day care center or woman walking with small children.
  • [  ] Playing the Exploited's Sex and Violence, while in front of, behind, or parallel to a police car.
  • [  ] Playing the same as above, except only with cars positioned parallel with each other and with women.
  • [  ] Playing Otthere Brothers' I Wanna Fuck You In The Ass, while in front of, behind, or parallel to a police car.
  • [  ] Playing the same as above, except only with cars positioned parallel with each other and with elderly women.
  • [  ] Playing The Price Is Right fail horn, and then immediately playing The Price Is Right theme, when someone starts at me, while our cars are parallel with each other.
  • [  ] Playing Johnny Rebel's Some Niggers Never Die, They Just Smell That way directed at walking pedestrians. I actually don't really care for this song, but whatever get's people's attention towards racism, which is such a horrible thing.
  • [  ] Doing the same thing as above, but in the back-seat I have a young black man, clean shaven, wearing SS-officer's uniform. It would be awesome to get the police on this one too. Otherwise having the young black male wearing a t-shirt with a huge (and visible) swastika works well too. 
  • [  ] Playing the Cannibal Corpse tune Hammer Smashed Face, driving around highly populated areas (sidewalks, events, etc).
  • [  ] Playing Tunak Tunak Tun when I drive by pedestrian (curry) Indians.  
  • [  ] Playing Sonic Youth's cover of Moist Vagina in downtown Portland. Driving really slow.
  • [  ] Rick-rolling while in front of, behind, or parallel to a police car, then half way switching to any song that says, "Fuck the police" in the lyrics


Yes there are more, but for now this is all I can remember.

Half-way there.

Today I tried REALLY hard to get Body Count's Cop Killer checked off the list. I really tried. I spent an extra 20 minutes driving around to see if I could get it, but it's hard as hell. I got a lot of pedestrians with it, but no police. Damn it!!

The timing with these things is no different than a impossible to beat game. Think of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES (by ULTRA). That game was fucking hard. I beat it though, eventually.

1 comment:

Fozzynen said...

Your sub is bigger than mine.

Mine is only 10 inches.

Post a Comment