2011/08/11

2011年8月11日 Too tired!

You know those days where you can't do anything and you don't feel good, so you end up doing nothing?
That happens to be everyday for me when I don't have work. I end up feeling exhausted and spent due to the swelling from PT or just from general movement. I'm also wondering if it's because I'm not sleeping well, due to pain or low-self-esteem. It's possible I'm suffering from alcohol withdraw.

This morning I woke up to such a shitty dream.
I actually tried to sleep in a bit so I could at least wake up with a different dream. That's how my days have been going. Dreams suck so bad, are so horrible, and bother me so much that I end up wanting to sleep in longer skipping out on the most important part of my day: beer.

I've had my qualms with life before, but this one takes the cake, and it eats the cake. And then it signs my neighbors up for magazines. That's what life does to people, beyond being a shitty board-game.

[A]ll swollen and er, well,
obviously in pain.
The worst part of my post-knee-surgery recovery is that alcohol makes the pain worse. I'm not sure how to explain it, but drinking makes my knee feel like shit, or kind of like this woman's face all swollen, and er, well, obviously in pain.

On the upside, I'm happy I made a "whining" tag for this blog, because any form of a complaint is could still a form of whining. Go to a holocaust survivor's, POW survivor's, or "I'm in jail because I kissed my girl-friend with the land-line telephone, because I didn't want to punch her with a beer in my hand" meetings, and if you go to any of these I'm sure at some point you'll just think while sitting there listening to the endless gripes of old people and wife-beaters, "Sheesh get over it already!"

Thankfully, I'm bored enough not to get over it and more than happy to continue dialog on those issues, especially ones that involve potentially free beer.

And if for those who need a visualization (link) of getting the beat-down from a telephone. I kind of regret having a cellphone now, because I just don't feel it will make the same kind of impact (emotionally).

No comments:

Post a Comment