2011/08/04

2011年8月3日 Thai massage

Accurate representation of what
a man looks like after using Axe products for
five years solid

on my testicles* reminds me of finding old bottles of musky cologne in my grandparent's bathroom. Even though I feel cheap and insecure while using it, I know it's only because of the smell and how it feels on my skin when it's rubbed all over my body. I guess it's no different than a one night stand, except I don't have to leave home or the shower (if I'm wasted).
The smell while still musky also has a kind of sweet nature-ish scent to it, which is pleasant yet reminds me of Burt Reynolds. The former must be the reason why I still take firearms to the bathroom. 

My Finnish friend Fozzjnen brought me three bottles of Axe's Thai Massage from Finland, since it wasn't available in the USA until like a week ago. Of course well before he went to Finland, neither of us had any idea it would be available here. Now it appears to be in USA I can feel like a bad mother fucker all the time, just like this white guy

Let's see where this twelve pack takes us.

*Yes, when I shower I tend to clean my nether regions, unlike dirty hippies.

More information on the product can be found here:
http://www.theaxeeffect.com/#/axe-products/thai-massage-shower-gel

No comments:

Post a Comment