2011/08/18

2011年8月17日 Beta-Testes

This is all I can show you so far

Beta-testing is something that can be enjoyable, but also difficult sometimes. Most things that get beta-tested are games, but games aren't the only things to be tested, even though the latter usually sucks because it is not a game. In my case, I'm testing a turn-based, card/board-game. It's similar to Magic: the Gathering, Risk, and Chess. If you have no idea what those games are, quit reading this blog and go to Toys-R-Us right now to buy those games.

All I can say about it now is that it is fun to play, but really the most annoying part about beta testing, is when I'm not finding any problems. So far most of the problems with the new "cards" have been addressed. There are a few things I'm noticing, but it's hard to actually gauge them when I'm fighting an unknown human opponent. We'll see how things progress, but otherwise it is fun.

The worst part about the game is that I do not find the music promising at all. I would rather listen to Chaka Khan ALL day instead. Chaka Khannn. Chakaaa-Khaaaann


2 comments:

Fozzynen said...

The music is... musically challenged. Good thing you can turn it off.

Petrarchan Lover said...

+1 :D

Post a Comment