2011/08/16

2011年8月15日 When I die

I would prefer it if my ashes were not loaded into shotgun shells and shot around someone's property.

Holy Smoke claims the following:
Our services are available to anyone with fully cremated remains. [...]
Our Process
The process of having cremated ash placed in live ammunition begins when you contact us.
Holy smoke? How about holy shit, this is awesome! But honestly, I would rather prefer a regular burial, with the exception that as my casket is being lower The Price Is Right theme must be played over loud speakers, regardless of how people people.

And if that can't be done, I'll settle for the Back to the Future theme.


If you haven't seen it yet, go watch this movie.
You may not be ready for it yet, but your kids will love it!

In retrospect, I'm probably going to be dead for the funeral service, so as long as it's not emo or ska, I will probably be fine... watching from three blocks away with binoculars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. You need new material... Although I miss the old stuff.

Petrarchan Lover said...

How old? Some of my "older things" are quite vulgar.

Anonymous said...

You know... Not too old... Crime fighters and stuff like that ;)

Petrarchan Lover said...

Actually, I don't know. This blog covers A LOT of ground. Rape, violence, philosophy, quality of life, etc

You mean like this?
http://repugnant-thoughts.blogspot.com/2011/05/2011521-circumcise-your-children-now.html


I'll work it on.

Fozzynen said...

Old like holding one's hand old?

Post a Comment