2011/08/05

2011年8月4日 Physical Therapy

Things are dark sometimes,
but at least I have a light
to find my way around.
After PT I couldn't help but cringe throughout the rest of the evening. My knee started flaring up, like massive and deadly erection. Where in lieu of sperm, massive solar flares penetrate space covering ball shaped planets, choking them of breath.

I thought about you while in pain, as I drove back home. I wondered if your hair was still red, I doubt it. I wondered if you enjoyed looking at children, and if they enjoy looking at you. I frowned at myself and turned up the radio. No, I wasn't Tangled Up in Blue, but I did think about you. And no, I didn't need to make it a beer night.  

The pain and passing of strip clubs briefly took you off my mind. The burning sensation in my knee was making it difficult to drive as always, yet the strip clubs' signs reminded me of massive breasts. And medium breasts and ones I can hold in a single hand. And those are nice things. I rotated a dial letting my mind trail off to some music, then I signaled right and continued on with my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment