2011/06/27

2011年6月26日 Go Ahead & Stare

That constant thumping noise, isn't in your head. 

I kept telling myself, but it didn't really make much of a difference. The thumping continued, but we just ignored it. The Fozzjnen  in the passenger seat just smiled and I grinned back. While I didn't invent the shit-eating-grin, I sure as hell did perfect its usage.

More thumping. At some point I was curious to know if anyone actually was paying any attention to this loud thumping from the trunk. Parking the car I noticed a cop parked a slight distance away, not that it would matter any. Rule 36 applies.., I said jokingly to myself, if zombies attack, which is the reason Rule 36 exists.

BOOM, BOOM-BOOM.
This is totally sweet.
I changed the song to suit the thumping and turned up the stereo after we got back in the car. Was this worth a wait? Was Fozzjnen some kind of sick-mother who like to terrorize people indirectly? How could it make sense to allow this to happen? I didn't even want to bother answering these questions. I knew the trunk was compromised though. Personally I didn't believe the trunk was compromised, but ev...

HHHHHHRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!
The Fozzjnen after
installing speaker.

I laid the horn down hard-core (think ball-gags), breaking just as hard at the intersection down a side-road. The kid on the bicycle looked dumbfounded and wasn't sure what to do at all. So I continued to leave the horn blasting, until I knew he wasn't going to move at all. I almost turned him into ten points. I was happy at least one of us were paying attention. He wasn't, otherwise he would have seen the creeping-death-looking car approaching him. And more important, he wouldn't have mouthed "My bad." 

The last thing I needed was another thumping thing from the trunk.


Dropping off the Fozzjnen was nice, and although our time was brief today and our success with installing the sub-woofer Friday was delayed due to a messed up amp, we're certainly in business now.

Maybe you'll hear us down the road. 
Approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment