2011/06/30

2011年6月30日 Good news

"Wait what? That's not really repugnant." You say? Well why don't you go play hide and go f...... Yes, so the good news. 

The good news is that I finally have my knee surgery scheduled. I did not, or have yet, to hear about any serious issues with my insurance company. Hopefully I don't end up like Jude Law in Repo Men. Alice Braga was also in the movie, and actually I did not recognize her from another movie I enjoyed for its lack of storyline in lieu of violence. Anyhow, Alice Braga is pretty good looking, outside of the fact she looks a little older than her age. At some point while writing this I realized my train of thought not only derailed, but there are no-survivors. How the hell did that happen?
Gotta' survive the day somehow!

Outside of only sleeping for a single hour today, I really have nothing else to report. And yes, coffee today is now in popular demand. That in itself is good news, if not better than surgery. Next time I see someone who has recently lost a loved one, I'll remind them that at least they still have coffee. That is until they finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment