2011/06/21

2011年6月21日 Inside a monster

People I encounter on my way to work
and school
I've been so (physically) sick lately I haven't been able to update anything. By sick, I also mean that I've been busy as well. I wish I could say my mind has returned to me, but over the past few days I have lost more coherency than the crazy fuckers that I walk by en route to work.

I'm hoping for the return of health, at least of the mind, but I know it'll be a few more days. The the upside, I am already moved and all of that is complete. No problems there. I did however help Krimull's blood kin move outside of my own issues, which was a task that I had no idea was even possible due to the amount of stuff his people decide to keep. You would think they're Egyptian pharaohs or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment