2011/06/25

2011年6月25日 Drummers

Rock Band II?
At some point he was just randomly hitting the pads, and eventually he started using his head. I knew there was no turning back from this. Somehow his 76 percent score was all he could do, other than dropping the drum sticks while laughing at sustaining partial failure. I couldn't help but laugh, him as well. We laughed, because frankly it just didn't matter. The game became a cool joke, so we kept playing. Somehow Fight Club came into my mind, or rather, this song.

When I got home I realized it wasn't the booze or negligence; although booze is cool, it was actually the sleep deprivation that was getting to him and probably myself. Right now I can barely retain major coherency. Finger tips feeling lighter than air. I almost hammer them into the keys just to make sure. I want to hammer my face just to make sure.

I think he got hammered just to make sure, of something. I don't know?
We had fun, but you wouldn't be able to tell.

No, you're drunk.
I hear the lyrics again, "You have to give up."
"Deliver me from clever art."

No comments:

Post a Comment