2011/09/12

2011年9月11日 Funny

It's funny that the first thing I wanted to post about on this blog was something related to being "between a rock and a hard place." It's funny to me that it has no relation whatsoever to this specific date in general. 

Today, is just another day. 
Just like December fifth when the Japanese attacked us.* 
I recall once that I brought up WW2 to a Swedish dude in Japan, but what they said to me shocked me, "That was like, 60 years ago." I remember rebuttal was something like, "I hope when you're 80 years old explaining your life to your grand-children or whoever, that they say the exact same phrase to you about your experiences in Japan." I think he was 20 or so. He frowned a bit, shrugging, and I grinned at him with my best "I caught you--" you-typical-no-penis-Swedish-person face.

Today also was extremely productive work wise. 
I got work done on Cabal, you can sign up here to play it (for free). No ads.

Then later I met with Fozzjnen for our ritualized meeting of food, conversation, and vulgarities. Actually it's more like me being vulgar, especially... You'd rather not want to know I imagine. 

Although we have a tendency to go to the same place, the place we normally congregate sure can serve the food up super spicy. I was also happy that the food accommodated my recent lapse in quality humor, though I was barely I was able to come up "with something new." Albeit it 80 percent in terms of quality, if I were to mention it here, you would probably refuse to eat anything that could be vaguely associated with scatological humor. You'll also think twice about asking for extra anything that isn't a vegetable or meat on your next dish. 

Maybe it's the weather or stress of life, but I got the feeling that Fozzjnen wasn't in his normal wakka wakka mood. Today was not so much average, rather than it was slightly depressing and entertaining. Yet, I don't think it was wasted at all. Let's see what the Swedish Chef has to say:


*In fifty years, no one is going to remember any of this anyhow, or care.

No comments:

Post a Comment