2011/09/08

2011年9月8日 Today, Tomorrow, and forgetting yesterday

Today I am making steps towards things I could have only imagined 7 years ago or so. It is funny, since Jacob had to work 7 years for the wife he wanted, yet was screwed over and even he ended up doing 14 years before he was satisfied. He also nabbed two chicks in the process, albeit only one of them he actually loved. Such is the life of the Jews.

Do things in life even resemble this anymore? 
Honestly? No, they don't or rather, I don't see it, so I don't know if it exists. When it comes to humans, including myself, for the most part I can only claim that I know enough to the point where I know nothing of value on the issue.
I know people work hard to achieve their monetary goals. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure people have dream careers too, but I'm pretty sure that career entails what someone considers a reasonable or even tolerable amount of money.

I had dreams again last night. People coming and going, going and coming. It reminded me of Rick's office from the fiction I write (Is-it-fiction?). Maybe I need to spend less time thinking about Peter Lorre. I'm not going to say much more about it.

Basically the worst part of today including the title is that I lost my journal.
It's not at my mom's nor at my home. And no I didn't miss place it. The biggest concern I have is two things, someone I know finds it, someone I don't know finds it and then spouts shit off on craigslist about how angsty it is to them. I don't really give a damn, nor even if I had a surplus of damns would give one, to any schmuck mick bastard who would consider such. If my journal is angst-laden, then almost anything by Roy Orbison must be 30 times as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment