2011/09/23

2011年9月23日 No sleep (part 1)

Can't sleep clowns will eat me.
This morning I showed up late to work by about 10 minutes or so. It was mainly because I'm getting home waaaay late some nights. I blame this on metal and my commuting distance. I'm so far away that after metal, I can't just get "dropped" off. As a result my sleep suffers, I suffer, and my knee treats me like shit, which is another topic. Honestly I can't blame metal, because I like metal. Yet I'm extremely depressed that I might have to say "No." to metal because I live far away and it would affect school and work. This bothers me.

I normally get up around 5am, if things are normal. Lately things have not been normal. I haven't been sleeping well do to my knee and some other factors, like metal.  I have a tendency to forget I just said something a few minutes ago and I repeat it. Did I mention earlier that sometimes sleep allows me to forget things and then I repeat it again?

I would feel the same this if
I were this chick, err, or is it a dude?
Okay, a few emotional-intellectual issues also, but I'm not going to talk about them here. I would have written about them in my journal, but I lost that somewhere at or around work. That sucks since I'm not sure where it is, or rather where it went or if it's genuinely in good hands or bad hands. I'd like to believe it is in good hands. And I suppose if I were able to sleep, feeling and believing it's in good hands would help. Although the loss of my journal has not taken sleep away from me so far. If I continue with whining and bitching about my journal, there would be an expectation to do such with Ray Ban Wayfarers and women's pants. What I don't get is why people spend 150 dollars on sunglasses (Wayfarers) only to look like a smug piece of shit? You don't need to spend 150 dollars on sunglasses to look like you don't give a shit about life.

In other news, Dapl (Drunk-And-Potato-Loving) mentioned he is being forced out of his place and is moving to Montana. This is depressing all together and I also lose sleep when I think about that along with the other intellectual-emotional issues I said I would not mention, or rather not mention.

Maybe I'll mention them, but first I need to buy a new journal! Or bourbon. Or something. Or bourbon-something. I have some ideas, but I think they involve drinking instead of buying a new journal.

I'm just hoping my sleep schedule kicks back into higher gear soon and I am less mentally fucked throughout my day. More information on whiny little bitches here.

No comments:

Post a Comment