2011/09/30

2011年9月30日 Done deals

Somehow I was able to help Dapl, but the stress of the situation prevents me from sleeping and also pains my knee.

I'm looking forward to actually having an opportunity to use a computer for more than a half and hour, and at least an opportunity to study at some point, since I've pretty much fucked off all my classes due to the Jew New Year. I need to tidy up my room, and do several other things. I just want to cancel life for this weekend. I want to cancel life, until I can consult myself in my dreams to see how to organize things outside of the dream world(s).

I don't really feel anything else beyond the stress I mentioned and some odd and alien degree of numbness. The numbness has to be a product of my reaction and action, maybe even lack thereof, to how I reflect on society and my place in such.

I will try to get sleep, as soon as my brain is willing to give me the go-ahead.


Somehow I know this is not really the love we dream of, but that's fine, it keeps me from the nightmares.
Maybe this is the problem? Maybe?

Sometimes my dreams are better than my daily life when I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment