2011/07/10

2011年7月9日 "Hi. I'm your knee!"

Swelling was somewhat expected albeit frustrating. Not much pain this time, but it could be endorphins. I put on about 4 miles (6.44 km) on the exercise bike on a medium/moderate level difficulty, and for the first 2 miles (3.2km) I wore my ALICE web-gear, which roughly weighs 24-26 pounds (11-12 kg). Then I did about 10 push ups with ALICE on and realized it is extremely difficult, since I was doing it slow going down and up. About half way to a third of the way through I became a pus-cake and ended up doing girl push-ups, at the same speed with the gear still on.

I challenge anyone able to do such to add weight to their push up routine, and then move slower. And consistently do such as part of their workout routine.


I will probably feel my knee later this evening. Such is a life with PVNS. I'm hoping to get a good workout routine at some point. Ideally as soon as possible after my recovery from surgery and as part of my PT for my knee. Until I recover enough to walk, I will be just as useful as Private Pyle, as seen in this clip.

Yee-haw....

No comments:

Post a Comment