2011/07/23

2011年7月23日 Chills

Last night I had the chills. 


I believe it was because I took a weak shower and then put on an ice pack. I only slept for 2 hours, only to wake to find that I was still shaking. Worse the dream I had for those two hours was a mix of watching a live action version of Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 (think Aqua Teen Hunger Force), mixed with Breaking Bad, and this song replaying in my dreams nonstop. For some reason I kept thinking of crack cocaine and just regular blow for two hours straight with those horrible lyrics bouncing up in down in my head. With lyrics such as,  "It was acceptable in the eighties, it was acceptable at the time.....!" It's no wonder I kept thinking about crack cocaine and blow for 3 hours straight. 2 hours in the dream and 1 hour after I woke up. Even this morning. I'm wondering what the fuck really happened to me. 

The only thing that I would say that sucked more than the chills was the fact that when I shower I have to wrap my leg up in plastic bags and duct-tape. I end up feeling like a North Korean version of the Terminator. 

Eventually the chills did go away, because when I woke up I immediately took another shower/bath for about an hour. And also because of triple digits room temperature wise.

Fozzjnen stopped by with KFC's Honey BBQ Snackers after reading my post about food. 

I felt just as good as as the guy in the video below, and while most would consider this something they've seen, it's definitely worth watching again. 
If the video isn't enough for you, the 10 hour version can be a found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment