2011/07/29

2011年7月28日 Default and PT

There are things I do not understand about the government:
  1. Why it is called congress instead of progress?
  2. Why is it called a default when we know whose fault it is for failing the citizens of the USA?
This is basically what will happen
to the United States at this rate.
Is this like denounce? Deduce? Debuggers? De-bunkers?
This isn't rocket science, at least not until we figure out a way to strap all these fuckers to a rocket with a one-way-ticket to the sun, or Uranus! The latter is definitely preferred, since it's possible that anyone of us actually voted for these wind-bags.

Today also was physical therapy, which is a good time to examine words again.
What can we do with therapy? 
Well what about the therapist? 
The rapist, see therapist, more or less bent my knee back into natural positions, helping me on the long road to recovery, because the short road to recovery is beer aisle at Fred Meyer's.


In any case, just like anyone who encounters The rapists one will probably need a long hot shower to begin functioning enough for sleep. I know my knee definitely wants a shower after today. 

Fucking therapists and debt-ceiling.
No, I'm not talking about my daily-life, although the tag is there, 
but yes, those bastards ought to be fucked 
the way the citizens of the USA are being penetrated right now.

At least one of them managed to get progress today, and in all honesty my contempt for therapists is not all that bad. Today went well, and obviously I am open to going again, in spite of throbbing pain due to the processes.

It is said that everything that is born is born screaming, covered in blood, and in pain of some sort.
Just check out this one! I assure you, it's not about my sexual encounters with bizarre hookers with cheap pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment