2011/07/12

2011年7月11日 Cooking sucks

I went to heat up a piece of hamburger patty that was left in the fridge.

Mistakes
No. 1  Using the microwave

Using the microwave literally turned my piece of what could have been beef, into a hot piece of unknown matter. Hot in the sense that I did not wait for the end of the cook time to fully finish (i.e. 120 seconds).

No. 2 Actually eating it
Holy crap. Have you ever wondered why old people look like they're chewing on something which ends up turning out to be nothing? Well, probably about one-third of them were chewing on this piece of meat's cousin, or uncle, or maybe even ex-wife.

In the end it wasn't too problematic, I'm sure there is some protein left...
Thank God I cut to pieces. Bits and pieces.

I'm sure it could have been worse... Much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment