2011/07/11

2011年7月10日 Spicy

The other night I decided that in lieu of frying up jalapenos like I normally do, I would add serrano peppers to the mix. This is a good and bad idea.

First of all, I removed the seeds, then I cut the peppers into elongated strips. I also added red onion, green onion, green bell pepper, and some carrots. I did not expect the reaction I had when I started eating. The result of the ingredients was fried fruits and vegetables. Yes, peppers are fruits.

The first bite went down no problem, but it was quite spicy. At first I was kind of shocked. I consider myself to be a fan of spicy food and pretty good handling it, but I noticed something strange as the second bite entered my mouth. I didn't even have to swallow as my body revolted against me. The muscle spasm I had went from head to toes, and felt no different than a horse rearing a bad rider. I didn't feel like vomiting, but I could tell my brain shut off everything but my legs. I couldn't even reach for me. The brain was running anti-spicy-food-software and wouldn't allow me to even motion for more. I went into the kitchen to have some milk, but the process to neutralize the burning sensation was literally no different emotionally than this video. My stomach felt consumed by magma for about 5 minutes solid.
This is what happens when people eat really spicy peppers.
I was able to finish it this morning and later in the evening, but I chopped up the peppers into bits and little pieces mixing it with rice. It was much better this way, albeit still lava-esque.

Just like Rambo, I will do it again if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment