2011/07/07

2011年7月6日 Fozzjnen and driving

Nothing special happened today other than taking Fozzjnen to the airport, selling 7.62x39 and mags, and just general driving around while blasting gangsta rap.

What I expect to happen every time
the police drive by my ghetto machine.
The coolest part about the sub-woofer is that it literally vibrated my rear-view mirror until it was loose. So far the bass does a good job, and thankfully I don't feel any pain from its awesomeness. 

Speaking of the subwoofer's awesomeness. A motorcycle cop pulled up behind me earlier today in Hillsboro. He got pretty close actually. Immediately I put on N.W.A's Fuck the Police, and I'm pretty sure he heard it. 

Eventually the biker cop sped away, and I finished the song.

Nothing dramatic happened, but then again nothing should happen.
Maybe I'll blast this next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment