2011/07/20

2011年7月19日 Depression and food.

To escape the depression, even momentarily, I get on the computer. It's really my only way to escape the blaring television and the crap that's playing on it, i.e. America's Got Talent.

These days there seems to be a shortage of good-news. And honestly I don't even think "good" is a word that really exists in my personal vocabulary, when in reference to my own life. Everything is "bad," "worse," and so forth. When it's not any of those, it's usually "not bad." Which does not mean "good".

For example:
Situation 1
A man leans over looking at his wife, "How was it when we did it for the first time?"
"Not bad." She says.

Situation 2
A man leans over and says to his wife, "How was it when we did it for the first time?"
"Good." She says.


Yes. KFC could make me feel better too.
Outside of this daily routine of annoying garbage. I often think about food, since I end up watching a lot of t.v., now that it's difficult to move around. Anyway, KFC came on the t.v. and immediately I was reminded of the supreme tastiness of a KFC Honey BBQ Snacker, with its "tender chunks of chicken, smothered in our tangy-sweet 
hickory-flavored 
Honey BBQ sauce."
And yet here I am locked to the house since I can only gimp around.



I suppose some of these days are not bad, but they're getting worse as I can see it and feel it.


No comments:

Post a Comment