2011/07/27

2011年7月26日 Bandage removed

Although I do NOT like posting for a day that is already over.
I am posting for something I did during that day, and it is less than 24 hours since that time.

Today while visiting my doctor he informed me I can move about without gauze pads and ace bandage wraps on my knee.

The backside looks like this, and feels just as shitty.
I've had bruises in the past that have been pretty good in size, if not bigger, but not so diverse in this kind of color. The reason it is swollen is because there is a massive amount of blood still inside the knee, that eventually will work its way back into my system, according to the doctor. I can't just drain it, because it will fill back up, or so I'm told. At present I'm not bold enough to try proving them wrong. The worst part, isn't the bruising, but the swelling and pain accompanying such.


No comments:

Post a Comment