2012/03/31

2012年3月30日 Women and sleep

Watch the fuck out!
The other day Krimull sent me a message about his wife playing some kind of joke on him while he's asleep or slowly waking up. 

First, I should say that KRIMULL IS NOT A MORNING PERSON.  I know this pretty well, when we were younger I'd try to open blinds and take his blanket. That guy was worse than a 14 year old girl on her period. How he reacted more than that, or how it's possible I have no idea. To this day the only conclusion I have is that he was roiding out.

Second, being married is like saying, "Today put my nuts in the blender." Okay not all (92.23 ± 5 %) marriages are like that.  If his marriage was puppy dogs and rainbows he wouldn't have told me what he told me! In all seriousness, I'm sure things are fine. Most shit like this happens when people are bored, kind of like the time he used a bullhorn to wake me up... That mother fuc Kids will be kids.

On a side note, he has 5 dogs, so there must be a serious fucking shortage of rainbows.

Anyway, here's what he said,  
"She's pissed off at me because she woke me up with to she me a bike light and shined it in my eye right as I woke up. And ignored her when I woke up and went to work."
So tonight when he goes home, I hope he's bringing home chocolate or ice-cream. Because unless it's resolved, I have a feeling that next time his wife will go all Kathy Bates in Misery on him.

Kathy Bates in Misery

"God, I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment