2012/03/07

2012年3月6日 Why I love jokes

Jokes are probably the reason I think life is important. One time I was yelling at my mom, and somehow God or Chuck Norris activated something in her brain that allowed her to say something intelligent. She quipped back at me quickly while sneering and said, "What's the matta'? The CIA got ya pushing too many pencils?" Taken straight from Predator. I was stunned and just laughed. I forgot what I was even angry about, or rather, it was not worth staying angry. I was taken aback so suddenly when I heard that joke. Sometimes the best jokes are the ones that sneak in like a ninja, and ruin the seriousness of whatever is being said, just to remind us to try to be happy.

With that said, a wonderful classic came into my lap. I usually charge extra for classics due to the age.

Groucho Marx and several other people are trying to figure out a woman's profession. She has some sort of support that assists her when she is unable to assess questions that are not answerable in a yes or no fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment