2012/03/27

2012年3月26日 I don't like random

I will always say it, but - which is a nice way to say, "I will say it as long as I can remember or don't change my mind." BUT - I don't believe anything is random, at least when humans are involved. I don't think it's possible for someone "out of the blue" begin laughing for no reason. I believe there is a reason. If that reason is chemical or just some sick joke the person doesn't want to share, it's still a reason and therefore not random. Kind of like finding really strange and awkward statements written on bathroom stalls. You may think, "Oh, well that's random." What you really should be concerned about is why someone carries a sharpie around with them...

A cock or My cock on a rail,
it's soo random!
My knee this morning gave me a lingering pain that sucked all life out of my eyes and the motivation to do anything other than lie back down to dream. I don't believe the pain was random. I'm sure there is a reason, but at present I can't put my finger, hand, cock, whatever on it. I genuinely believe that emotional pain affects the physical body, and vice-versa. In fact, even medical doctors agree that those suffering from the burning sensation of arthritis suffer from depression. Kind of like the economy. I guess there isn't much to say since my cock is on the fence perched on a rail regarding this issue.

Anyway, pain and I shared a blanket this morning and throughout the day. I don't know why, but I don't believe it's random. No, I'm not hiding some kind of secret (outside of party liquor, depression, and indecision), but I am dealing with difficult things in life right now.

As for real randomness, I used the number generator found here.
I put a min of 1, and a max of 365.
I got 201.


I could always call the waaaahmbulance for my knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment