2012/03/22

2012年3月22日 When men talk online about women (or girls)

Men talking about women
Yes, men talk about women online, at least men who actually like talking from the get go. Some men need a few beers, maybe several. The bottom line is no matter how much we have on the inside, if nothing comes out it's like buying toys and not opening them (or even for saving them to sell later). 
Sometimes we have problems dealing with shit on our own, but when we talk it makes sense for the understanding process for everyone involved. When we do want to figure things out with other men, it can be very hard for us when we realize it's going to be a difficult process. No one said it would be easy.

The following is a conversation I had the other day online. 
Lightly edited - which is a nice way to say I changed names and omitted shit:

Grillman: What do you think about me making a move like that on her?
me: I think it's like peeing in the butt
Grillman: So is that a no?
me: No, it's an "Are you sure you have paid for this?"
Grillman: What do you mean?
me: Never forget you built your end of the relationship on feelings and her character, not just on fucking alone. That's why I said what I said[.] Remember I even wrote about it, about how you built your feelings on her because you wanted a real relationship[.] And you still do[.]
Grillman: And I agree[.] But[.] Well no[.]
me: […]because sex [isn’t] enough.
Grillman: Hm, kl;asd;kljadf;jkl\df[.] Dont know what to do....
me: You having sex with her won't be enough
Grillman: Agreed
me: Especially because you built what you built[.] If a person and I fucked without feelings, I would feel dirty like "Wow, do I even have feelings?" But because I have feelings [if] we had sex, and made love and shared it, I[‘d be] hurting much more.
Grillman: Okay but let me ask you this[.] How do you think it WOULD affect us?
me: I don't give a fuck about Constance, I only care about you right now. You are my friend, I wasn't her friend and your friend, i.e. the one to introduce you two.
Grillman: I know that[.] But HOW DO YOU THINK IT WOULD AFFECT HER AND I?
me: So how it affects you is my concern, because I want to know you'll make an opportunity to be healthy[, moreover an opportunity to] choose happiness. To answer that, I will defer to what my rabbi says, "I don't know."
Grillman: haha[.] Answer the damn question
me: But I do have opinions.
Grillman: What a cop out[.] haha
me: I think it could make your relationship closer[,] but I think it could rush things[.] Especially if she doesn't know what she wants.
Grillman: "I think it could make your relationship closer but I think it could rush things" That is the exact thing I am thinking[.] But I am just so fucking confused because there are times where she says shit...
me: Ask her, "You say shit that confuses me more than Kevin Costner's career."
Grillman: As an example[:] We'll come back to my place - like yesterday after swimming - and Ill take my shirt off and she'll make some joke about me taking my pants off too
me: Sit her down,
Tell her flat out
Or this
Tell her while you're going on a casual walk
"You know... when you say X.... I feel Y, and I'm confused as to what you're telling me..."
"Nigga please"
Grillman: haha[.] You know, thats great advice, but I think Ill just pick her up and pin her against the wall and have my way with her like I do now but then just take it a step farther... haha
me: Haha[.] Dude, can I quote you on this shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment