2012/03/14

2012年3月14日 Clocks' Conspiracy

This morning I woke up late again.Roughly around 5:30 am. I ended up having to drive to work again, and wasting money on parking. 
But hey, at least I got to work on time.

What bothered me the most was that my alarm clock was turned off, my cellphone didn't ring or vibrate, and my computer had restarted itself. What's interesting is that I can explain the computer was due to auto-updates. The alarm clock switch and why my phone's alarms weren't working, I can't explain. Everything was on the correct setting, except when I woke up, the clocks were switched off.

Questions!!!
Now mind you, I sleep with the door closed and locked. How my phone and clock failed I have no idea, unless somehow in my few hours of sleep I was able to turn off everything.

First things I realized within 2 minutes of my morning?
1. There are no answers
2. There are always questions

No comments:

Post a Comment