2012/03/18

2012年3月17日 Heroin again

I got an email from someone about a post I made about drugs (heroin, etc), and addiction.

From: Concerned Reader
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Subject: using
To: Repugnant Thoughts Everyday
I am disturbed that you mentioned heroin the other day. My answer is,: I would be disappointed but it is your choice.
Who am i to judge you?
So to say, heroin would be a career ender, would be most accurate. Addiction
nearly killed me. [sic]
Yummy!!
I had to remind the reader that IIF stands for "Is-It-Fiction?" which means it is a combination of truth, fiction, or is a half-truth(s), the latter of which we all know "is the worst kind of a lie." Sometimes I use half-truths when writing fiction, and that's why it's called "fiction." 

I almost should call it Friction Fiction, because whatever I talk about in the fiction realm seems to get the most attention and "friction" with my audience. I could puke, but I'm having too much fun maintaining my smile, due to epic amounts of heroin and liquor.

Last night I watched an emo-kid get hit my Bob's car as Magic Moments by Perry Como blasted on the radio. It's a cliche to say the kid fly like a rag-doll, as it was more like hitting a small deer. I could have sworn part of the kid's knee cap, or caps-- are still in grill. Bob slowed down, mouth gaping open at what just had happened. He looked around, checking for anyone in his mirrors. Then he slowly kept driving forward as if nothing happened.
"That was a close one." 
"For who?!" 
"Holy shit! You're still here!?" 
Said Bob looking over at me.
Magiiiiicc Mooooments over the radio continued to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment