2012/03/01

2012年3月1日 "Good morning son"


When I woke up I wanted to vomit. Not because a large bearded fat man was going to penetrate me, but because I got another message at 4:35 AM from Grillman about him seeing the girl I've brought up over the week or so. Although not officially dating,  he said it was weird for him to hang out at her place, especially when her ex-boyfriend shows up. 

There is a saying I might have mentioned here before, "If you want to ride two horses at the same time DON'T LEAVE THE CIRCUS." I think that's why I felt sick. I felt sick because I don't even think the chick he's interested in even knows how to make a decision for herself. Some people don't seem to understand that deferring judgement also defers choice and a voice in terms of happiness or unhappiness.


As I prepare for this Sunday's Mikveh I spend time thinking about what it means to be a Jew, "Who is a Jew?", and more often than that, "Who am I?" There aren't any clear answers, but thankfully one of the answers could be "Not the above picture."

Not much else has happened beyond that. Some girl in my single credit class, started talking to me recently and even went so far as to ask me for my email. I gave it to her and we've been talking online once in awhile. She seems nice, but I'm sure once she finds out I'm a hardcore - bondage - conversationalist and a seasonally moody contrarian she'll probably get bored, frustrated, or angry with me. Somehow her actions and pleasant emails reminded me of a movie poster that said:
[ ] LOVE
[ ] HAPPINESS
[ ] KIDS 
Pick two

No comments:

Post a Comment