2012/02/29

2012年2月29日 Don't avoid it

My morning started extremely shitty, instead of actually taking the bus, I ended up driving (now that I have another car to use, albeit briefly). The bus wasn't the issue, it was my knee, depression and lack of physical motivation to eat food. I knew I should eat food and hadn't in awhile, but my body wouldn't respond accordingly even though I knew I needed something to eat.

I got to work about an hour early like I normally do. I waited 10 minutes with the car off before I even got out, since I was so cold and tired. I felt miserable because of the rain, or miserable that I can't limp fast enough in the rain to escape it. I bought a bag of nuts, for putting in my mouth, and found a place to eat my lunch for breakfast.

I felt a little better.

Checking something online,
thinking about lyrics, warmth, and what not, I spent this morning focusing on the things that are important. The things I need mentally, emotionally, etc. I played some music and read a comment on a page (url) that made me laugh.


I don't totally feel outside from myself beyond those few gripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment