2012/02/20

2012年2月19日 Part 1 "Fighting, killing, wine and those women

gonna put me to my grave
Running, hiding, losing, crying, nothing left to save
But my life"
Grillman called me and asked a difficult question, "I'm going on a date with a chick who is flirting with me every-time we hang out or study together. I'm 90 percent sure she has a boyfriend, but she hasn't said anything about it. It's possible we could be doing something each other soon. So tell me, what would you do?"

First, I've been in a similar situation, except I knew the girl had a boyfriend.
Second, I wish I could say the punchline, but really there isn't one. 
Yet there is an answer, but not the answer.

An answer

I like the song Stealin' and what it's about, but unlike the narrator of the song I never had a chance to buy. And unfortunately while I don't get a chance to drink as I think about these issues I will have a chance to sleep on them.*

To be continued (here)

*I haven't had much to drink for awhile now (2 months or longer?), outside of the free beer I had the other night at the vaudeville show. I must be going through withdrawal...

No comments:

Post a Comment