2012/02/06

2012年2月6日 Woah

What a well done video. It basically covers issues I'm already aware of, especially with towns like Sderot. Frankly speaking, whenever I heard Muslims talking like the one's in the video, especially from a religious point, I almost cringe. 


It's kind of sad that if I showed this to people at school they would say everything in the video is "Bullshit." Of course those same people would see a video like below and consider it tolerable (NSFW, GRAPHIC VIOLENCE)


Fools, danace with me again...

Militant Islam, militant religions, or militant political ideas of any kind always remind me of desperateness that is often associated with hatred, sometimes boredom, but usually the latter is reserved for people who are HIGHLY intelligent or extremely bored.

If you've been watching the news you know things are getting worse!

2 comments:

Fozzynen said...

The first video is biased, produced by a biased source. The second video doesn't let me skip, so it doesn't get play time.

Petrarchan Lover said...

Let it load all the way, and it will let you skip.

As for "biased" yes it's biased. Yes I'm biased, and so are they. They being "Palestinians", either on campus or not. I will publish scanned documents I got from those "fools".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYBwZPCleY

Post a Comment