2012/02/10

2012年2月10日 12 Hours

I had gotten home yesterday from feeling like total shit. So I decided to eat something and go to sleep. I didn't expect that I would eventually hibernate for 12 hours. Worse, I had two dreams in the process, or one dream broken into two parts.

The first dream, which was a mishmash of over hearing NCIS, Law & Order: STFU - where TF in lieu of V, - and a bus. Yes a bus. A bus similar to the ones in my city for daily use. I don't remember anything from that dream except that I would wake up every so often and then go back to sleep. I eventually was driving the bus around down, it was like Grand Theft Auto IV, except without the illegal stuff.

Even the food in my
dreams gets fucked up!
I must take a moment to say, during the transition to the next dream or its beginning, I vividly remember taking a break from the bus and making french toast with eggs no bigger than a peeled and sectioned portion of a Mandarin orange. Eventually my French toast was left alone while I was cooking it, as I scrambled to do other duties. When I came back someone I knew had finished them. The toast was burnt. It didn't look like French toast, and the small eggs were done sunny-side up and placed in between the burnt pieces of toast! I don't think any of it except the eggs were edible.

The next dream, which was more realistic, but not hyper realistic like some of my past dreams, still retained the bus. At some point during the dream I was driving the bus again. This time the driver got off the bus and asked me to take over. I did. I was driving around in the rain at nighttime, in some hilly area, but still populated. Eventually I took a wrong turn and the passengers and I all took a break. This might have been when I made the toast. I don't remember the timeline well but I remember what happened. That situation was settled and we got back in and went back the correct way. Along the way, I must have taken another wrong turn, which led us into a mountainous region with a lot of fog and nearly impossible turns for a bus.

My dream may suck, but
it's still better than this movie
I asked for help from the back of the bus from some passengers to tell me if they could see through the fog, but no one helped. It was so dense, you could not see beyond 5 feet, even with all lights on. After what seemed like hours we got off the mountain into an open town with large buildings and with construction workers under a bridge or near a major highway. There was a lot of snow, but the fog was gone and the sun was out. I took a wrong turn into the construction zone, but found a way out. Before taking the way out I parked the bus to check our location. The sun had come out almost like a nice late spring day.

I got out of the bus looked around, and realized I was in Japan. When I looked back at the bus, it had disappeared and in its place was a touring bus. I ignored it and tried to read was on the side of the bus. Then a petite Japanese looking woman got out of the bus. She was wearing what looked like almost nothing in terms of the size of the dress she was wearing. I realized she looked broken down and depressed. I asked her what was wrong as we walked over to the compartment section of the bus. She took luggage out and mumbled something in Japanese to me, I yelled at her back and told her to respond. The dialog was in Japanese. She said that her period had started and it was bad, so bad that another passenger saw it and laughed at her, which is why she got off the bus her first chance.

I think she was looking for her luggage or something else clothes wise.
Right then I realized it was a dream and I woke up.
I had 20 minutes to catch my bus for work.

Welcome to Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment