2012/03/06

2012年3月5日 Creepy noises

Example of my face
during fear
About 20 minutes ago I heard a frightening sound from downstairs. No one responded when I called out. Of course only one other person should be home, and they know to response. I took a step back into my room and locked the door. I got my gun and knife and slowly cleared the house. I'm sure if someone had a gun I might have been fucked, or if a bad guy had the drop on me with a knife I also and again would have been fucked. But they'd be in a world of hurt if they didn't have a complete drop on me.

Before going downstairs I messaged someone and said that I heard something or someone downstairs and to no text me back, but call in 10 minutes. Obviously if I don't respond, expect the worst.

It was frightening ordeal, and at some point I had to give up focusing on the fear which literally made everything in my hands (knife and gun) extremely light. I moved extremely slow and tried to make sure I wasn't exposed in a way that didn't allow a reasonable response time. When I figured it was the dryer just making a weirdo noise or washing machine, I gave up, but not without back tracking my steps and re-clearing the area. It was truly frightening. I felt like this little kid.

Any fear is scary no matter what
Just ask this kid on the slide

No comments:

Post a Comment