2012/01/31

2012年1月30日 Free book continued

I mentioned awhile ago that I got a free book.
Low and behold it came in the mail!

The gun that blows up
in your hand.
A very big thank you, to Mike at: 
www.everydaynodaysoff.com
I looked at that website almost religiously in Japan.

I will probably end up reading it just so I can go sell it at Powell's bookstore. Frankly it's a good read so far and I'm excited to have it, but there is no way in my right mind or wrong mind that I would spend $26 on a book about the history of Glock firearms. Now, if it were a book about HK (Heckler & Koch GmbH) firearms...

Bleh, I'd rather save my money for more gun-stuff, but I can't see that in my immediate future or future at all.

The book even describes how a Glock functions with it's Safe-Action trigger.

Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment