2012/01/11

2012年1月10日 Body language bullshit

Uhh what?
The above image is an example of body language. 
Can you tell what is going on?

Sometimes I wonder what my face looks like when someone sees it while my knee happens to be bothering me. It's no surprise that limping around in pain is not something you do while smiling, unless you're an asshole. Or bored, but that's the only other exception. But there are also times where I see someone eye-balling me while I'm in pain or limping, so I smile at them. Even though prior to smiling I'm frowning from my joint pain (insert pot reference here).

This image doesn't explain
how someone is a douche bag!
For a long time I usually got weird stares return, but then it occurred to me that some people probably don't know why I'm frowning in pain. I would not be surprised if they ended up more confused than bothered by my frowning or awkward smiling. There is no way to explain the complexity of my feelings and the reasoning behind it with facial features only. 

When people talk about body language saying, "70 percent of communication, blah blah, is strictly body language." they're probably a douche-bag designed for the consumption of wildebeests' cunt and/or butt hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment